Who We Are
Indiantown Community OutReach, Inc. (ICOR) is a Nonprofit Corporation
for charitable and education purposes. A grass root organization that has been
servicing the community since 2000 with a dedicated staff and volunteers. ICOR was
incorporated in September 2001 and our Non-Profit 501 C (3) status was established
in June 2003.
To educate our community by providing and developing programs that will enlighten
and empower disadvantaged families and individuals through preventative health
Inspired by the joy we bring, we aim:
- Provide preventative health education to the community
- Refer families and individuals to appropriate resources for assistance
- To establish early intervention and prevention programs for woman and men of the community
- To establish youth programs to educate and support youths of the community
What we do in our Community:
- Health Prevention Education
- Annual Back-To-School Bash (Serving over 400+ children and families with school supplies)
- Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Walk-A-Thon
- Breast Education Program (Breast Health Awareness & Access Project of Indiantown)
- Job creation within the community
- Volunteer Programs (To movitate others to get involved in the Community)
- Community Service Program
Donate to Indiantown Community Outreach, Inc.
My Great Web page
Indiantown Community Outreach, Inc.
"Working to Provide Preventative Health Education in our Community"